Application process for booking shipping space of hazardous material trioctylamine
Procedures for the export of trioctylamine, a dangerous substance, from Shanghai Port：1. Shipping booking of dangerous goods: A. Letter of Authorization for Booking; B MSDS in English; C. Scanned documents of danger package certificate; D. Dangerous Goods Application Form
Procedures for the export of trioctylamine, a dangerous substance, from Shanghai Port
1. Shipping booking of dangerous goods: A. Letter of Authorization for Booking; B MSDS in English; C. Scanned documents of danger package certificate; D. Dangerous Goods Application Form
2. The transportation team shall pick up the container by swiping the bill. After pre configuration, the customer decides to make an interior window or a car
3. Dangerous cutting declaration: A. Power of attorney for declaration; B. MSDS in English; C. Freight bill; D. Dangerous package certificate; E. Technical Instructions for Dangerous Goods in Outer Packaging
4. Arrival of transport team: all dangerous goods entering the port shall be arranged with the arrival plan. There are four types of inbound plans for the transport platoon: direct loading plan at the outer port, and non direct loading plan at the outer port; Yangshan direct installation plan, and Yangshan non direct installation plan.
5. Export customs declaration: After the transportation team announces that the plan has been reviewed, go to allocate export customs declaration. Export customs declaration shall be carried out at foreign ports first and then at Yangshan Port.
Customs declaration documents: customs declaration power of attorney, customs declaration materials, packing list, tax receipt, declaration elements, product introduction.
6. Issuing documents: you can sign out the bill of lading, original bill of lading and telex release within three working days after taking the ship.
Tri-n-octylamine, CAS No.: 1116-76-3, chemical formula: C24H51N
Physical properties: colorless oily liquid. The melting point is - 34 ℃, and the melting point is 365.812 ℃. Density (20/4 ℃) 0.811,
Refractive index (nD20) 1.449. Fused in pure ether, slightly soluble in industrial methanol, soluble in non-polar solvent,
Extremely soluble in water. It has the smell of ammonia and is alkaline;
Main uses: trioctylamine is used for organic chemistry, and it is a high temperature resistant, washable, convergent rubber antioxidant to generate NAPM intermediate;
Elements of declaration: 1: product name; 2: Brand type; 3: Export benefits; 4: Composition content; 5: Main purpose; 6:GTIN; 7:CAS; 8: Others;
There are no regulatory conditions, and the product name and its CAS are not included in the 2015 version of the list of dangerous chemicals, so there is no need to apply for inspection for export
Proper shipping name of the United Nations (Chinese): liquid chemical substances that have an impact on human health, not otherwise specified
UN proper shipping name (English): ENVIRONMENTALLYHAZARDOUSSUBSTANCE, LIQUID, N.O.S
Key hazard category: 9
Primary and secondary hazard categories: none
Type of outer package: PGIII
Materials required for booking shipping space for international sea transportation export: letter of authorization, MSDS in both Chinese and English, dangerous goods certificate, DG application form of shipping company
Materials to be prepared for export customs declaration of trioctylamine: customs declaration materials, customs declaration power of attorney, packing list, fp, declaration elements
Materials to be prepared for danger cutting declaration: MSDS in English, declaration power of attorney, original danger package certificate, freight bill, loading certificate